[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
By using our service, you will accept all the below terms and conditions.
1. Payments are to be made upfront – before the lesson.
2. You are required to give a minimum of 48 hours notice should you wish to cancel a lesson. For anything less than 48 hours you may be charged for the missed lesson.
3. The instructor cannot be held responsible for lesson cancellation due to mechanical breakdown, but will endeavour to find a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
4. The instructor is entitled to withdraw his/her car for the usage of your test. The instructor will always give a weeks notice providing you haven’t come to the instructor at short notice of less than a week.
5. The instructor will abide by an equal opportunity policy and will not discriminate against race, colour, creed, gender or sexual orientation etc.
6. Any block booking not fulfilled within 1 year of the initial payment may be lost.